The BKW Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online pre-payment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through a Web site called MySchoolBucks.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Basic Facts about MySchoolBucks:
• Parents with more than one child in the district can create a family account and handle all online prepayments for their children from this one account.
• Parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history within at least the past 30 days.
• Payments on the MySchoolBucks site can be made through Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Electronic Check.
Please note, PayPal is not accepted by MySchoolBucks.
• In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Yet, it is important for parents to know that BKW will not profit from the use of this site.
• Anyone with questions about this new service should call Food Services Director Deb Rosko at 872-5131.
• Anyone with technical problems with the MySchoolBucks system please contact MySchoolBucks at support@MySchoolBucks.com or call 1-855-832-5226.